More blogs?

Have a look at our older posts

What do we spend time doing ?

Each day we spend more and more time playing video games; with tablets and phones, with consoles and on the PC. There is a large amount of variety of games.

                                     

Resultado de imagen de video games

Every one at my house has some kind of contact with videogames. My brother: He spends all day with his tablet or playstation.  Resultado de imagen de playstation

My mother: She loves playing animal crossing at the nintendoResultado de imagen de animal crossing happy home designer 

Resultado de imagen de coc My father: He is addicted to Clash of Clans








You see videogames are not only for boys or only kids and they are not only the games you play on the PC or on a game center. Games you play on your phone or tablet are also considered videogames. Even dress up games( games for girls) are considerd videogames. And you will say girl games are not video games as videogames are ONLY for boys but you are wrong VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT ONLY FOR BOYS.I AM A GIRL and I ENJOY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. 






The videogames that I and my friends and family play th most are:
Zig zag on mobile devices, lego dimensons on theplaystation and pokemon sun and moon on the nintendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, we will answer ASAP.